- Legal Communication and Legislation
- Education and Information to grow your profits and protect your business
- Experienced network to address general business, lien law problems, public sales, property tax, and tenant issues. Have a specific question about a Lien Sale With the support of the Board Members, a simple phone call to our office will get you an answer or plan of action.
- Documents for download on woo.live-pinnacle.com/mssoa, including a Model Lease reviewed by an attorney with the national Self Storage Association. Our hope is that a current and reliable lease will give Arkansas operators a degree of protection from unnecessary legal disputes.
- Access to the Arkansas Lien Law Handbook. This takes members though the steps of a public sale and the current Arkansas Lien Law for self-storage facilities.
- Lobbyist in the state legislature to monitor for proposals that affect self storage.
- Yearly convention and expo filled with education, exceptional speakers tradeshow for vendor networking, and manager development and education.
- Membership decal for your office or facility that indicates participation in the ASSA.
- Quarterly “Roll Door Review” newsletter published by the ASSA including local news, trade articles, vendor promotions and periodic member alerts to specific problems or issues facing the industry.
- Emails that keep you aware of what’s going on in the association, national hot topics, and educational information.
- Click here to view a full list of benefits through the SSA Affiliate Program
Code Of Ethics
As A Member Of The Association We Will
- Provide our customers with a safe, efficient and clean facility.
- Price our services fairly and conduct our business honestly.
- Maintain the highest concern for the health, well-being and safety of our customers and employees.
- Preserve high standards of conduct in ourselves and in the self storage industry.
- Promote the self storage industry through improvients in operations for the benefit of our customers, vendors and the public we serve.
- Promote sound legislative proposals affecting our industry.
- Uphold the principles of this code as an obligation to our association, our fellow mibers, and our community.